Autoclave is suitable for medical and health care, scientific research, agriculture and other departments. It is an ideal equipment for disinfection and sterilization of medical equipment, glassware, solution culture medium, etc. The sterilization method commonly used in autoclave is generally at 101.33kPa for 15~20min, and can achieve the purpose of sterilizing items. Things that are resistant to high temperature and moisture, such as common culture medium, physiological saline, clothing, gauze, glass equipment, etc., can be sterilized by this method.
Proper use of high pressure steam sterilizer:
1. First of all, please open the exhaust valve, disinfection valve, drying valve and water supply valve before use, and put distilled water into the glass tube.
2. Then close all valves and set the sterilization time (usually about 15 to 30 minutes).
3. Turn on the power switch and start the heating and pressurization of the outer pot (at this time, the power switch and the heating lamp are lit, and the pressure gauge of the outer pot starts to increase).
4. Put the items to be sterilized into the inner pot and close the door.
5. When the pressure of the inner pot appears and the temperature rises to 121, turn on the timer switch, and it will automatically beep after about 15 to 30 minutes, indicating that the sterilization is completed.
Note: Do not depressurize after sterilization with the autoclave sterilizer. Otherwise, the liquid in the bottle will boil violently, overflow when pulling out the cork, and the container will burst. Do not open the lid until the pressure inside the autoclave is equal to atmospheric pressure.
Previous: No Information