High-pressure steam sterilizers are suitable for medical and health undertakings, scientific research, agriculture and other units. High-pressure steam sterilizers are divided into portable high-pressure steam sterilizer, vertical pressure steam sterilizer, horizontal high-pressure steam sterilizer, etc. according to their styles and sizes.
How to properly use an autoclave:
1. The items to be sterilized should not be placed too tightly.
2. The cold air must be fully eliminated, otherwise the temperature in the pot will not reach the specified temperature, which will affect the sterilization effect.
3. After sterilization is completed, do not deflate or reduce pressure, otherwise the liquid in the bottle will boil violently, flush out the cork and overflow or even cause the container to burst. The lid cannot be opened until the pressure inside the sterilizer drops to equal to the atmospheric pressure.
4. The cotton plug of the test tube or bottle containing the culture medium should be wrapped with oil paper or kraft paper to prevent condensation water from entering.
5. In order to ensure the sterilization effect, the sterilization effect should be checked regularly.
6. There are now microcomputer-controlled high-pressure steam sterilizers. Just turn off the air conditioner, and the instrument can automatically set the constant voltage and timer. When the time is up, it will automatically cut off the power and sound the whistle. It is very convenient to use.
High-pressure steam sterilizer can be used to sterilize items that are resistant to high temperatures and moisture, such as commonly used culture media, physiological saline, clothes, gauze, glassware, etc.
Previous: No Information