Portable autoclave is a common disinfection equipment, which is suitable for medical and health undertakings, scientific research, agriculture and other units to sterilize medical devices, dressings, glassware, solution culture medium, etc. It is also suitable for steaming in plateau areas and for enterprises and institutions to produce high-quality drinking water, and can also be used as equipment for producing high-temperature steam sources.
Tips for the use of portable steam sterilizer:
1. Before use, the sterilizer must be filled with water to the foot of the sterilization bucket to ensure the normal use.
2. If the sterilizer is found to have loose screws and nuts during use, it should be tightened in time to ensure normal use.
3. For items of different types and different sterilization requirements, such as dressings and liquids, etc., do not put them together for sterilization, so as not to affect one another and cause losses.
4. When the portable sterilizer continues to work, it should stay for 5 minutes when performing a new sterilization operation, and open the upper cover to cool the equipment.
5. When sterilizing the liquid, the liquid should be packed in a hard heat-resistant glass bottle, preferably no more than 3/4 of the volume, and the bottle mouth should be with cotton gauze stopper. Do not use unopened rubber or cork stoppers. Note: do not release steam immediately when finishing sterilizing liquid, and the remaining steam must be discharged after the pointer of the pressure gauge returns to zero.
6. When stacking sterilized items, the air outlet of the safety valve must not be blocked, and space must be left to ensure its smooth deflation.
7. Wipe the sterilizer with a clean cloth regularly to keep it clean and dry to prolong its service life.
Portable high-pressure steam sterilizer is a device that uses pressurized saturated steam to sterilize articles, instruments, liquid medicine, etc.. It is a pressure vessel, and is strictly forbidden to be useed at overtemperature and overpressure.
Previous: No Information