The pressure steam sterilizer is a device that uses saturated steam to quickly and reliably sterilize items. There are many types of pressure steam sterilizers, including portable pressure steam sterilizers, table top pressure steam sterilizers, vertical pressure steam sterilizers, pulse vacuum steam sterilizers, etc.
Tips for the use of portable pressure steam sterilizer:
1. Before each use, ensure that there is 4 liters of sufficient water in the main body, and the combined water level exceeds the electric heating tube.
2. When starting to heat, the release valve lever should be turned to the "release" position, so that the cold air in the sterilization barrel can escape with heating. Otherwise, the penetration of steam will be hindered by the air and the expected sterilization effect will not be achieved.
3. When sterilizing the liquid, it should be filled in a hard heat-resistant glass bottle, and the volume of the liquid should not exceed 3/4 of the volume of the glass bottle. The mouth of the bottle is plugged with cotton gauze and the neck of the bottle is wrapped around with yarn rope. Never use unperforated rubber stoppers and corks to prevent glass bottles from bursting.
4. Items of different types and with different sterilization requirements should not be sterilized together, so as not to focus on one and lose the other, resulting in losses.
5. At the end of the sterilization, if the pointer of the pressure gauge has returned to zero, but the cover cannot be opened. Turn the lever of the vent valve to the "vent" position, so as to let the outside air into the sterilization, and then open the cover.
6. If the pressure gauge has been used for a long time, and the pointer cannot return to zero, it should be repaired in time. Generally, it should be checked regularly with the standard pressure gauge, if it is not normal, replace it with a new one.
7. It is better to add ionized water or distilled water in the sterilizer, which can reduce the precipitation of chemical dissolved substances in the water during sterilization and heating. The sediment on the bottom of the sterilizer and the electric heating surface will affect the normal operation of the electric heating tube.
8. The rubber sealing ring is aging after a long period of use and should be replaced regularly.
9. When the sterilizer is not in use, keep it clean and dry to prolong its service life.
10. After the sterilization, open the cover, and put the pointer of the pressure gauge at zero.
Previous: No Information